Monday, April 6, 2009

Fifteen Years, Seven Months, Eight Weeks, and Three Days Since the Sky Fell

The apartment has been rather quiet recently. Tarack has been gone out quite often as of late, leaving me with just the stray cat to keep me company. She's a great listener, however she's offered up little advice on what to do about everything; I don't even know what to feel anymore, so I guess I feel nothing.

I'm working on passing my test to become a certified provisioner, though most of my time in the kitchens has been spent making custom orders for people throughout the city. Soon I will need to venture out into Antonica again and gather up more foodstuffs to continue working.

Someone asked when I would next perform...I don't have a song in my heart as of late, so I told them my musical talents were on hold indefinately. When a muse is gone, it's nearly impossible to find something to sing about...

No comments:

Post a Comment