Monday, April 6, 2009

Fifteen Years, Seven Months, Five Weeks, One Day Since the Sky Fell

Still not able to fight much, I am able to walk around now...especially with the assistance of Tar's bo...

I can't find him. I've gone everywhere I can in Qeynos and Antonica without encountering too much dangerous just yet, but he's not there. If he's anywhere near, it's beyond where is safe just yet or he is well hidden...

After the fifth or sixth time of covering the city and immediate areas of Antonica, I had to distract myself; taking up all the fish and frog legs and spices I could find, I went to work cooking. I've a bit of tea, herb seasoned frog legs, sunfish jerky, jumjum pies, and chocolate jumjum cakes made for him...if he comes home...

I dropped a bit of jerky on the way back to the apartmant to see if he'd been there. A little stray kitten snatched it before I could, and followed me home - it's lonely in an empty place, so I took her in. She's content to eat the less appetizing bits of jerky and such, and is a cuddly little thing to boot. While not anything like having him with me, she's doing a good job at keeping me company.

Now that she's settled and sleeping, it's back out to searching for me. If I don't find him soon, I'm going to find Miss Faeshadow and Sir D`Narin - if he went to anyone, I assume he'd go to them. Even if they turn me away telling me he doesn't want to see me, at least then I'd know he was safe...

...right...back to searching.

No comments:

Post a Comment